On behalf of Drs. Loury, Phillips, and Galloway, and our staff, I wanted let you know that your health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. We take our responsibility to our patients, team and community seriously, and we are humbled by your loyalty.
We are and will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation through reputable sources such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), and Colorado Medical Society (CMS).
We want to share what we are doing now (and all the time) to keep you safe:
• We are screening patients for travel and signs and symptoms of infection (fever over 100.4, cough & shortness of breath) prior to appointments, and rescheduling as needed.
• We are taking our patient’s temperature prior to treatment to make sure they do not have a fever.
• We are now and have ALWAYS adhered to universal precautions, including use of hand hygiene, instrument sterilization and disinfection of surfaces. Our habit, before a patient enters an examination room, is to clean surfaces with disinfectant wipes.
• Typically, our public spaces and bathrooms are disinfected and wiped down daily. We are now wiping surfaces every 1-2 hours.
• We have removed magazine and toys from our waiting room as these items are more difficult to disinfect.
• We have hand sanitizer throughout the office for our staff and patients to use.
• In order to facilitate social distancing we are happy to seat you right away or allow you to wait in your vehicle if you do not want to be in the waiting room. Typically, we do not have more than four patients scheduled at one time, so we have more than enough room to accommodate social distance.
What we are asking of you:
• If you may have been exposed to COVID-19 and are symptomatic, please get tested and if positive we will reschedule your appointment.
• If you have symptoms of fever over 100.4, cough, or shortness of breath, please see your PCP. We will reschedule your appointment.
• Please do not bring any unnecessary people with you to your appointment to minimize the number of people in the office.
• Remember, taking care of your airway health is critical in minimizing the impact of any viral illness or sinusitis.
• If you are healthy, now is a great time to take care of your ear, nose, and throat needs.
• For our existing patients with scheduled appointments or who need to make one yet are in the high risk group (elderly, immunosuppressed, chronic lung disease, or suffering from multiple chronic illnesses), we would be happy to provide virtual services by phone.
If we can be of any help or service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at (970) 493-5334 or e-mail us at [email protected]m. We are always here for you.
We cherish you, your health is our priority and we look forward to welcoming and serving you soon.
Take care of yourselves and each other,
Drs. Loury, Phillips, and Galloway, and staff
Advanced Otolaryngology and Audiology
2001 S. Shields St., E 101
Fort Collins, CO 80526